Product Review: Multipower's NEW Protein Powders


You might remember that I reviewed some Multipower protein powders back in August and loved them (you can read that review here if you missed it). So I'm sure you can imagine my excitement when I was asked if I'd like to review their latest range. I was hardly going to say no, was I?
This time I received:

Optimized Casein + Egg Protein 900g
This is a slow releasing protein designed to be taken after exercise rather than before, and is ideal to drink before bed to promote overnight muscle recovery. A 30g serving contains 24g protein, 1.6g carbohydrate and 107mg magnesium. It comes in lemon curd flavour, which is delicious, and is suitable for vegetarians as well as being both gluten free and aspartame free.

BCAA 2:1:1 Powder 400g
This is an amino acid powder containing the essential branched chain amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine at the optimum ratio of 2:1:1. It's suitable for drinking before, during and after exercise. It comes in cherry bomb flavour (amazing!) and a 10g serving contains 6g BCAAs. It's suitable for vegetarians and is gluten free, aspartame free and lactose free.

L-Glutamine Powder 500g
L-Glutamine is an essential amino acid which is required by the body to help maintain cell health and promote tissue repair. It also supports the immune system. Each 5g serving contains 5g L-Glutamine and can be taken before or after exercise. This is also suitable for vegetarians, gluten free and aspartame free.

Multipower Shaker 700ml
A protein powder shaker which holds up to 700ml of liquid and includes a mixing sieve to prevent lumps and is easy to clean.

Conclusion
Once again, I really enjoyed these new products from Multipower. I believe it's a superior quality protein powder range worth the price tag. The powders actually taste good and aren't grainy or lumpy at all. They have a high protein content and not too many added extras – I especially like how this range is aspartame free. Although the products are obviously aimed at men (you can tell by the packaging, website etc), most are suitable for women too. I had never tried Multipower before being asked to review it the first time but now I'm obsessed. I'd give this range 9/10.

Thanks to Neil for sending me a selection of Multipower protein powders to review. If you have a health/fitness/nutrition related product you'd like me to review, you can either email me at nicspirational@gmail.com or contact me via Twitter. I will aim to post my review within a week of receiving your product and will always give my honest opinion.