Product Review: Grace Aloe Vera Drinks


Aloe Vera has many health benefits, so when I was recently asked if I'd like to review a new aloe drink I was like, "YES please!"

I was sent two flavours of Grace Aloe Refresh - one original and one mango. The original contains 30% aloe vera pulp and juice while the mango flavour contains 20% aloe vera pulp and juice. I love pulp - I always go for juice with bits if I get the choice. The mango flavour was definitely my favourite, while Hubster preferred the original.

As well as the great taste, Aloe Refresh drinks provide more than 100 per cent of your recommended daily intake of vitamin C per bottle and contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. They're also suitable for vegetarians.

I really enjoyed these drinks and will definitely be keeping an eye out for them in the future.

Thanks to Bethia for sending me some samples of Grace Aloe Refresh drinks to review. If you have a health/fitness/nutrition related product you'd like me to review, you can either email me at nicspirational@gmail.com or contact me via Twitter. I will aim to post my review within a week of receiving your product and will always give my honest opinion.

Liked this? Click here to read my other reviews.


Follow Me!