Product Review: OMNI Superfood Powder


OMNI Superfood is a unique new superfood powder blend of highly absorbable vitamins, minerals and proteins, created by qualified nutritionist and personal trainer Ondrej Matej. It's 100% raw, vegan, organic and GMO-free. Some of the ingredients included are cacao, lucuma powder, red maca root, hemp protein, vanilla, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.

I love the shiny gold packaging this product comes in and it would definitely catch my eye on the shelf of a supermarket or health food store. The powder inside is brown and smells sweet, almost chocolatey.

It's recommended either to add a couple of tablespoons to a glass of water as a pre- or post-workout drink, or to mix it into a smoothie with a banana, berries and coconut water. In my opinion the smoothie is the better choice - I didn't like the taste of it in just water, but blended with other ingredients it's more subtle.

OMNI Superfood comes in two different blends, one for men and one for women. The female version, which I was sent, is supposed to help improve the symptoms of PMS and menstrual pain, so I'm excited to see if it works for me.

I love how all the ingredients are organic and the product is free from any chemicals or pesticides. I also like the fact that it's suitable for everyone and a good source of protein for vegetarians and vegans. I think it's a great accompaniment to a healthy diet - or if your diet isn't that healthy, it's an easy way to get a variety of vitamins and minerals into your system.



Thanks to Paul at OMNI for sending me a packet of superfood powder to review. If you have a health, fitness or nutrition related product you'd like me to review, please email me at nicspirational@gmail.com. I will aim to post my review within a week of receiving your product and will always give my honest opinion.


Liked this? Click here to read other reviews I've written.


Follow Me!