Product Review: MOA Superfood Drink


As you probably know by now, I love trying new things. So, a few weeks ago, I was excited to receive three bottles of the MOA superfood supplement by Nutrifii to test out.

MOA claims to support your immune system, promote cellular function and support healthy cholesterol levels. It contains 34 superfoods from around the world, including acai berry, bergamot, goji berry, aloe vera, shiitake mushroom and BioPerine, an extract of the black pepper fruit, which is clinically proven to increase the absorption of vitamins and nutrients.

Considering all these health claims, I had to try MOA for myself. Apparently, you only need to drink two 45ml shots a day to reap the benefits. This was a good thing for me because, although I had been warned that it's an acquired taste, I wasn't ready for such a strong flavour the first time I tried it. It's definitely a nutritional supplement rather than a sweet, fruity juice, and I found it easier to swallow the shot straight down than to leave it in my mouth for any amount of time. However, both my husband and one of his mates loved the taste and took to it straight away (and the mate in question still asks for some every time he comes round) so I guess I was in the minority on that one.

Hubster is still diligently taking his two shots every day and loving it. He has one in the morning and one in the afternoon and I'm sure he feels pretty smug about the health benefits he's receiving.

If you're just starting out on a healthy lifestyle (or even if you already have one), MOA is definitely a great way of adding range of vitamins and nutrients to your diet in a quick and convenient way.

Liked this? Click here to read my other reviews!

Thanks to Chris at Nutrifii for sending me some bottles of MOA to review. If you have a health, fitness or nutrition related product you'd like me to review, please email me at nicshealthylife@gmail.com. I will aim to post my review within a week of receiving and testing your product and will always give my honest opinion.






Follow Me!